- 500mm – 550mm deep sides
- 50 x 50 x 5mm angle chassis
- 100 x 50 x 3mm RHS drawbar – 1.7 m long
- 2.1mm checker sheet floor
- 205 R16 landcruiser wheels – 2nd hand
- 6 leaf double wrap army slipper springs
- 45 square axle with slim line bearings
- Rear swing door
- Extended drawbar and brace/toolbox angles
- Spare wheel fitted standing up
- Offroad Swivel Jockey Wheel
- Wind-down legs
- Sealed trailer with sikaflex
- Wider mud guards
- Jerry can holders – side access
- Gas bottle holders – 9 kg
- ADR approved LED lights
The camper tops come with a removable awning with a soft floor and three removable walls, they are economical, comfortable and will make your trip more relaxing without breaking the bank.
Fit the Loadstar Camper Top via bolt-on/bolt-off or gas strut lifting which makes it quite easy to use.
- All roof, awnings and walls are a 14oz rip stop canvas and are water resistent.
- The soft floor is a Grid PVC 450g/sq.m.
- 10mm heavy duty zips on all doors and windows.
- A high 1100mm drop for higher offroad trailers.
- King size 120mm foam mattress with washable, zip-off removable cover.
- 18mm thick marine timber base with a steel frame and 2 hinged access panels.
- A steel ladder with extra strength base.
- Comes with a Nylon Oxford dust cover (PVC coated) and velcro/zip fasteners.
Optional extras for all camper trailers
- Trigg hitch or Tregg hitch
- Double eye 7 leaf springs
- RHS subframe
- Mechanical or electrical brakes
- New 185 light truck 14″ tyres for semi-offroad use
- New 225/75 light truck 16″ tyres for offroad use